AAlpha Resources’ mission is to provide quality services to children, adolescent and adults who have developmentally or behavioral health disabilities by assisting them in reaching their fullest level of self – sufficiency in their homes as well as their communities.
AAlpha Resources’ fundamental philosophy is built on the ability to support and encourage perceptions, involvement and commitment as the central aspects of care. Our agency is committed to holistic care which includes the involvement of family and/or family surrogates and community support network whenever possible. Our holistic approach is outcome oriented, strength based, believing in measurable outcomes in terms of improved health, reduction in utilization of acute treatment services and increased independence, productivity and satisfaction.
- Effectiveness: Improve well-being over time and improve level of functioning
- Efficiency: Expedite access to program service and minimize program length
- Access: Improve access to Crisis Services and Access to Community Programs
- Stakeholder Input/Satisfaction: Maintain positive feedback from referral sources, clients and families
- Business: Monitors: Maintain regulatory compliance and maintain low staff turnover rates.